10.14.2008

Change is good

Many of you already know this but since its kind of a big deal in our house, I thought I would post about it.
Tomorrow is my last day at Schenkel Shultz. I have taken a position with a local firm called Moseley Architects. Hopefully it will be a greener pastures move. There are a bunch of reasons why I have chose to make ANOTHER career move, but some of the hightlights are:

1. Closer to home - probably one of the least important but definitely an added bonus.
2. Opportunity - I will get the opportunity to "try" and spearhead Higher Ed work in NC.
3. Smaller firm but bigger local office - This should benefit me greatly.
4. Bunch of layoffs at my current firm - never fun
5. Less stress!!!

So hopefully all of these reasons will hold true. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Raleigh Mom said...

Yeah! I'm glad everything worked out for you.